We are a group of consultants who are passionate about technology, Internet and business. We focus on the space where the Internet, information technology, people and business intersects. We take a holistic a view of your business in order to work out the most appropriate, best value-for-money and most cost-effective solutions and strategies. In doing so, we hope to establish long-term relationships with our clients, helping their businesses to grow over time with us.
Our mission is to help you, as a small business, gain the best possible competitive edge over your competitors by:
- Exploiting the latest Internet technologies,
- Executing consistent and cost-effective e-marketing and e-business strategies, and
- Training and coaching you on how to use technology effectively.
With us, alongside you every step of the way!
How do we benefit your business that others can’t?
As you know, there are so many service providers, contractors, off-the-shelf solutions and vendors on the Internet, each vying for your attention. The quotes for their products/services range from incredibly cheap to unbelievably expensive. How do you make sense of all these different pricing? Who should you go for? Should you go for the lowest price? Whose offering is most suitable for your business?
That’s where we come in.
As consultants, we save you time and money by helping you avoid the wrong, unnecessary or expensive solutions. We find you the best value-for-money and most cost-effective solutions and strategies so that you can go to where you want to be at the shortest possible time at the lowest possible cost. As our clients, you will get to enjoy the fruits of our thick rolodex of contacts, sources, notes and observations.
Also, we can save you the hassle of dealing with multiple vendors by representing you in front of them and acting on your behalf.
Our areas of expertise include (but not limited to):
- Building an online presence for your business.
- Developing your brand and identity on the Internet.
- Implementing online revenue-generation models (e.g. online shopping, paid content, paid advertising, affiliates).
- E-publishing via Amazon Kindle, Apple iBookStore, Google Play Books, paid direct downloads, print-on-demand online retailing, etc.
- Developing Internet marketing, advertising and social media strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Copy-writing and content-writing.
- Graphics and logo design.
- Set up and training of Web 2.0 cloud-based applications and systems.
- Strategic evaluation of technology solutions.
- Internet security/privacy.